Sunday, March 15, 2015

Long Overdue Status Update

It's been awhile since I last posted to this blog and I've got a lot of catching up to do.  I fell off the blogging wagon mainly because of being so busy with the birth of my daughter, Clara, last July.


With her now approaching eight months old, life has now started to even out and I've been focusing on my weight loss again.  Luckily, I didn't fall to much off track during her first half year and I didn't gain weight since then.  Now that I have a bit more time and freedom, I plan on updating this blog frequently with my progress to 100 pounds to Berlin.

Errrr.. Well, my goal has changed a bit.  Instead of waiting until I lose the hundred pounds before planning the trip, I'm hoping to hit the hundred pound mark by the time we leave for Berlin.  Due to several factors, we decided to plan the trip for this coming fall, so I have until Sept 21 to hit my goal.  I believe this is very possible.  Wish me luck and follow my progress.  Let the adventures begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment