Monday, May 12, 2014

This week's goal - 7000 Steps a Day!

I've been wearing a pedometer for the past two months and it's been really interesting to see my daily number of steps, distance walked and Weight Watchers PointsPlus earned.  However, I haven't really used it to push my daily activity.  Until now.

I'm setting my weekly goal to help me increase my exercise using my pedometer.  I'm committing myself to hit 7000 steps per day and to report on each day at the end of the week.  At the moment, I usually average about 5000 steps, so this increase won't be very much, but it will structure my activity.

In addition to this goal, I'm keeping up with my past three weekly goals:

  • Track my Weight Watchers PointsPlus each day.
  • Schedule a specific time to get activity every other day and keep to this schedule.
  • No cigar smoking during the workday.

See you next week with my progress!


No comments:

Post a Comment